Our experienced team of engineers is able to deliver a ready to use solution to our clients. We also provide the ability to customise software to the clients need that will work seamlessly with our hardware. For example:
- Mobile/Desktop APP: to connect one Medical device to your smartphone - Tablet or Desktop (example : ultrasound scanner).
- Mobile/Desktop APP: to connect one Medical device to your smartphone - Tablet or Desktop (example : Glucometer, BPM, Oximeter, Thermometer, Scale..). This to focus on one Medical specialty requiring multiple connected health devices.
- More Sophisticated: Mobile/Desktop APP with multiple devices , and integrated to an existing EHR for a certain specialty (example : pediatrician) or/and a Hospital, Clinic and Pharmacy ...etc; Information System. Note: Any APP could be Android, IOS, Microsoft.
Emergency, clinical, hospital ward, community and outdoor inspection.
The wireless probe can be conveniently used in surgery without fixing of cables. To keep the probe sterile, special disposable protecting covers can be used and supplied.
- Works with Tablet or Smart Phone.
- Built-in and replaceable battery.
- Advanced digital imaging technology, clear precise image.
- Highly cost-effective.
- Wireless connectivity, easy to operate.
- Small and light , easy to carry.
- Applicable in emergency, clinic, outdoor and vet inspection.
- Intelligent terminal platform, powerful expansion functions on application, storage, communication and printing.
- Dual Frequency
- Dyanamic focus point
- Noise Reduction
- TGC Control functions
- Scan mode: Electronic array
- Display mode: B, B/M
- Depth: 20mm~55mm
- Measure: distance, area, obstetrics
- Battery range: 3 hours
- Dimension: 156mm×60mm×20mm
- Weight: ~250 gram
- Wifi type: 802.11g/20MHz/2.4G/54Mbps
- Supported OS: Apple iOS and Android
- Image frame rate: 12f/s.
-Main Host(probe) 1 Unit
-Internal Battery and charger 1 Set