What is Visoluten Retina Peptide?
Visoluten is a retina peptide made from animal retinal tissues and may help the body support and balance retinal function.
What is a Retina?
The retina is a complex tissue in the back of the eye that is responsible for interpreting all visual stimuli, light, and colors and sending this information to the brain via the optic nerve for us to interpret the environment.
- Food-based, absorbed in the digestive system
- May help the body support retinal function
- May help with balance and repair
- Supplements the levels of retina peptides
- Researched at the St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology
History of Peptide Bioregulators
Peptide Bioregulators were pioneered by Professor Vladimir Khavinson in the 1980s. Khavinson was a doctor working on behalf of the Kremlin.
Visoluten was studied by a large group of researchers in collaboration with:
- S.M. Kirov Military Medical Academy
- Helmholtz Moscow Research Institute of Eye Diseases
- State Research Institute of Eye Diseases of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Main Military Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation
- Medical Centre of the Saint Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology
Over 1500 patients were seen at the Saint Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology for various eye issues over 15 years (1995-2010).
One way to dose Peptide Bioregulators is to start with a loading phase for the first month at 2 capsules per day for 30 days. Then 3 months later take 2 capsules per day for 10 days. Repeat every 3 months for a total of 3 times. This ends up being a 1 year supply for a total of 120 capsules.
|Product Type||Capsules (200mg size)|
|Serving Size||2 Capsules|
|Ingredients||Peptide complex A-11 (eye tissue peptides); microcrystalline cellulose (E460, flowing agent); gelatine (encapsulating agent); lactose (excipient-humectant); calcium stearate (E470, emulsifier); titanium dioxide (E171, colour for capsules).|
|Shelf Life||5 years from the date of production|
|Suggested Use||Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day during meals.|
Unique method for restoration of retinal functions in case of different diseases
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take this or any other supplement if under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or taking prescription drugs or over the counter medications.
Always consult with a licensed and qualified health physician before taking any dietary supplement. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or TGA.