Here is what you need to know about Symprove Probiotic
Symprove is not your average probiotic supplement. It is regarded as one of the most popular probiotics on the market.
Here is why:
Most tablet probiotics contain bacterial strains that either fail to activate or perish after making contact with human digestive enzymes and stomach acid. This is important as the bacteria needs to be alive in order to reproduce and populate the intestine.
This is where Symprove outshines the rest, utilizing its water-based Unique Delivery System (UDS) to help transport the bacteria into the gut without triggering digestion.
The Microbiome - It's All About Balance
We have evolved in a symbiotic relationship with our microbiome. It consists of trillions of bacteria that live in an eco-system to help digest food and maintain bacterial balance. It is said that the number of bacteria in our gut outnumbers our own cells.
- Tablets and dairy probiotics may not achieve the same results as Symprove. This is because freeze-dried probiotics often fail to reactivate once taken.
- Symprove is gluten and dairy-free. Strict production measures are put in place to remove any traces of gluten from the barley extracts used to make the product.
- Symprove has a world-wide following.
- Simple and easy to use with a measuring cup for dosing.
- Available in 2 flavors: mango & passion fruit and original flavor.
- Gentle (calming) and easy on the stomach.
As of 24/06/2021 Trustpilot is showing 4808 reviews, of which 84% are great and above, and 74% are excellent. Symprove is one of the best probiotics available in Australia.
Have there been studies on Symprove?
There have been 2 significant studies on Symprove.
- IBS Clinical Trial at Kings College Hospital in London: This double-blind placebo-controlled human trial tested 186 IBS sufferers for 12 weeks.
- Study at University College London: Symprove was tested against 8 other probiotic brands to assess how well they could deliver and populate the digestive tract. Symprove was the only probiotic to pass all the tests.
Symprove is a cultured product. It is made fresh and shipped directly to you within 2 weeks utilizing the fastest courier available - DHL. A signature on delivery is required.
Each batch of Symprove is also rigorously tested for safety by independent labs to make sure the end product meets strict Goods Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines.
How long do people use Symprove?
Most people try it for 12 weeks to give it enough time to rebalance the gut. After 12 weeks some users continue taking Symprove to keep the levels of gut bacteria replenished. Some users have a short break and then recharge with a 4-week pack every once in a while. You can also continue by taking a maintenance dose which is half the normal dose. Most long term customers eventually transition to a maintenance dose as they find it is more economical.
It is best to consume it 10 minutes before eating when waking. This is to allow enough time for the liquid to travel through your digestive system. A cup is included which provides 70ml liquid and approximately 10 billion live colony-forming units (CFU).
A typical morning routine could look like this:
- Wake up: first thing go to the fridge and take a cup full of Symprove. Shake gently before use. A measuring cup is provided for convenience.
- Get ready: get ready to start the day and do your usual routine, making sure not to eat for at least 10 minutes.
- Breakfast: you can now eat your usual breakfast knowing Symprove is on its journey.
- Repeat: the next day you simply repeat the process.
What does Symprove Taste Like?
Symprove is a cultured product with live bacteria in the bottle. Therefore you can taste a fizziness when consuming it. Most users prefer the mango and passionfruit flavor as some find the original flavor a little bit strong. This, of course, boils down to personal preference.
Delivery and Freight
We are often asked whether Symprove will survive the delivery and freight to various countries. The answer to that is yes it will. Symprove has a shelf life and each batch has an expiry date. A 1-2 week delivery will not impact the freshness of the product. Simply place the bottles in the fridge when you receive them to keep them in optimal conditions.
With a plethora of different probiotics and prebiotic products on the market, it can be a difficult task to find a probiotic supplement. When making your choice consider whether the product you will be ingesting is safe. Consider whether the product has been tested appropriately. Also, look at whether the bacteria cultures survive the journey through the digestive system. Symprove may be one of the most popular liquid probiotics in Australia - try the Symprove difference today.
- 4x 500ml Liquid probiotic drink
- 1 x Product information leaflet
- 1 x Measuring cup
|Serving Size:||1 shot (70 ml)|
|Servings Per Container:||1 bottle lasts one week.|
|Ingredients:||Water, extract of germinated barley, live activated cultures of: L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus; vitamin C, acidity regulator; trisodium citrate; preservative: potassium sorbet; natural flavourings, sweetener: sucrolose.|
|Energy||4kcal / 18kj|
|Other information:||Non Dairy & Gluten Free. No Added Colours|
Store in a cool, dry place, away from children. One open, store in the refrigerator. Do not freeze.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product contains live bacteria; accordingly it has a short shelf life and should be consumed soon. The expiry date is shown as day, month and year on the packaging; however if this product is kept in a fridge it can last up to 3 months longer. If you need to reorder, the please do so when you open your second bottle, that way you should always have a container in the fridge available.