What is Glandokort?
Glandokort is an adrenal peptide dietary supplement made from animal tissue sources. It is processed to remove contaminants resulting in a highly pure short chain of amino acids known as peptides. The short chains of amino acids are easily absorbed through digestion.
- Food based supplement from animal adrenal sources
- Boosts the levels of adrenal peptides in the diet
- Peptides and short chain amino acids can be a good source of quality nutrition.
- Researched at the St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology
- Amino acids form protein structures and are involved in protein synthesis and tissue repair.
What are peptides?
Peptide bioregulators represent some of the latest developments in food based peptide technology. They are short chain amino acids found naturally in protein tissues. They can be absorbed through digestion and therefore do not need to be injected.
Professor Vladimir Khavinson
Peptide bioregulators were first discovered in the 1980s by Professor Vladimir Khavinson, a doctor working on behalf of the Kremlin to help army veterans. He noticed that in healthy individuals, the level of peptide bioregulators in each of their organs was exactly 42%.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take this or any other supplement if under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or taking prescription drugs or over the counter medications.
Always consult with a licenced and qualified health physician before taking any dietary supplement. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or TGA.