What is Endoluten?
Endoluten is a pineal peptide dietary supplement made from animal tissue sources. It is processed to remove contaminants resulting in a highly pure short chain of amino acids known as peptides. The short chains of amino acids are easily absorbed through digestion.
- Food based supplement from animal pineal sources
- Boosts the levels of pineal peptides in the diet
- Peptides and short chain amino acids can be a good source of quality nutrition.
- Regulatory effect on protein biosynthesis in the cells.
- Researched at the St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology
What is the pineal gland?
The pineal gland secrets melatonin, which plays a vital role in ensuring the body reacts correctly to natural rhythms like wakefulness and drowsiness.
The pineal gland is also central to the endocrine system, which manages the balance of hormones in the body.
What are peptides?
Peptide bioregulators represent the latest in anti-aging technology. They are short chain amino acids found naturally in protein tissues. They can be absorbed by digestion and therefore do not need to be injected.
Professor Vladimir Khavinson
Peptide bioregulators were first discovered in the 1980's by Professor Vladimir Khavinson, a Russian doctor working on behalf of the Kremlin to devise palliative care medicines for army veterans.
Endoluten Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a selection of the most commonly asked questions on Endoluten.
Disclaimer: Please consult a physician to determine any precise medical needs; these answers are merely here to provide information based on published resources.
1. Can Endoluten be consumed alongside any other peptides?
As these peptides are food based dietary supplements, there is no problem consuming some at the same time.
2. Is there an age limit to using this bioregulator?
Peptide bioregulators like Endoluten can be consumed by any age group but its recommended to consult a physician for advice.
3. Are there any known side effects for using this supplement?
According to the manufacturer, Endoluten has been tested for many years on thousands of individuals, without reports of any serious side effects.