What is Endoluten?
Endoluten is a pineal peptide supplement made from animal pineal gland tissue. Rather than being injected, it can be taken orally and absorbed through the stomach.
- Tissue-specific support of the pineal gland and cells
- Helps to support metabolism processes in neuroendocrine cells
- May have a favorable effect on the organisms ability to adapt to extreme stress
- Anti-oxidative properties
- May help to regulate peroxide oxidation
- May Help to support neuroendocrine regulation of basic functions
- Researched at the St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology
What is the pineal gland?
The pineal gland secrets melatonin, which plays a vital role in ensuring the body reacts correctly to natural rhythms like wakefulness and drowsiness.
The pineal gland is also central to the endocrine system, which manages the balance of hormones in the body.
|Product Type||Capsules (200mg size)|
|Serving Size||2 Capsules|
|Ingredients||Peptide complex A-8 (pineal gland peptides); microcrystalline cellulose (E460, flowing agent); gelatin (encapsulating agent); lactose (excipient-humectant); calcium stearate (E470, emulsifier); titanium dioxide (E171, colour for capsules)|
|Shelf Life||5 years from the date of production|
|Suggested Use||Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day during meals|
A report on the biologically active peptide bioregulator of pineal origin
Endoluten Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can Endoluten be consumed alongside any other peptides?
As these peptides are food-based dietary supplements, there is no problem consuming some at the same time.
2. Is there an age limit to using this bioregulator?
Peptide bioregulators like Endoluten can be consumed by any age group but its recommended to consult a physician for advice.
3. Are there any known side effects for using this supplement?
According to the manufacturer, Endoluten has been tested for many years on thousands of individuals, without reports of any serious side effects.