What is CAN-C Eye Drops?
Can-C Eye Drops is a unique lubricant cataract eye drop containing a patented pure form of 1% N-Acetylcarnosine. They were invented by Dr. Mark Babizhayev of Innovative Vision Products (IVP). They are also known as NAC Eye Drops.
What is N-Acetylcarnosine?
N-Acetylcarnosine is an N-acetylated form of L-carnosine and is also known as NAC. Carnosine is one of the body's natural antioxidants and is essential for the normal functioning of cells.
Dr. Mark Babizhayev perfected the specific purity level of N-Acetylcarnosine and has patented it.
According to Babizhayev, the reason it is included in the Can-C Eye drops is so that it can reach the aqueous humor where it may function as an antioxidant in the lens. Babizhayev maintains that NAC can help reduce cross-linking and glycation in the lens.
The unique stability of the formula also helps to limit the L-carnosine from being broken down by the carnosinase enzyme. This helps the carnosine to reach the aqueous humor remain active in the lens as long as possible.
Other forms of eye drops that contain NAC, do not contain the same unique patented form of N-Acetylcarnosine used by IVP. Can-C Eye Drops have soared in popularity since their invention and are often referred to as cataract eye drops.
For an in-depth explanation of this product, check out the "videos" tab on this page.
Can-C Eye Drops Features
- Lubricant eye drops help support lubrication
- Designed to help with contact lens comfort and eye strain
- Contains the unique antioxidant n-acetylcarnosine
- Helps deliver carnosine directly to the aqueous humor
- Designed to help soothe and relieve dry eyes
- Can be used as Dog Cataract Eye Drops
- May help reduce free radicals in the lens
- May help protect from oxidation and glycation
- May help reduce cross-linking of lens proteins
- Natural antioxidant
Can-C Eye Drop Ingredients
|Active Ingredients||Glycerine (lubricant) 1%, Carboxymethylcellulose sodium (lubricant) 0.3%|
|Inactive Ingredients||Sterile Water (ophthalmic grade solution pH 6.7 to 6.9)|
|Antioxidants||N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)* 1%|
|Buffers||Borate, Potassium Bicarbonate|
|Preservative||Purified Benzyl Alcohol|
|Storage||For maximum shelf-life, store in the refrigerator, do not freeze|
How To Use Can-C Eye Drops?
The enclosed insert must be read carefully prior to use, to ensure the drops are administered correctly.
Apply 1 drop in each eye twice per day or as advised by your physician. You may find it more helpful to use the drops 3-4 times a day.
Keep the eye closed for 60 seconds after application without blinking.
- Lean your head back while looking directly upwards. You may need to sit on a chair for support while you do this.
- Administer 1 drop and close the eye ensuring you do not blink or open the eye for 60 seconds. This allows the active ingredients to be absorbed fully into the eye tissues. Blinking can cause the drop to leak out of the eye which will waste the product.
- Repeat this procedure for the next eye and for each further drop that is required.
To Open Eye Drop Bottle
- Remove the lower ring.
- Tighten the cap on the nozzle by turning it clockwise.
- The spike in the cap will pierce the nozzle.
- Remove the cap by turning it anti-clockwise.
- Dispense drops by applying gentle pressure.
What Is In The Box?
2x5ml Can-C Eye Drop bottles are included. There is one bottle for each eye and 1 pack is designed to last 1 month.
If you need to dose more frequently (i.e. 4 times a day), then one box will last for a shorter time.
Where To Buy Can-C Eye Drops?
Can-C Eye Drops can be purchased online at Anti-aging-Health, where you can get 10% off for 3 units or 20% off for 6+ units.
Worldwide delivery is available.
To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of container to any surface. Replace the cap immediately after using it. Open only one container of solution at a time. Do not allow other people to use your container. Once open, discard container and any contents after 30-days. Do not heat beyond room temperature, keep the extra tubes in the box away from light, especially sunlight.
Do not use if the seal is broken or if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years. If the eye tissue becomes more inflamed, red, irritated or uncomfortable after using this product, immediately discontinue the use of the product and consult an eye-physician if necessary. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Always consult with a licensed and qualified health physician before taking or using any products. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This has been provided for your information only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or TGA.