Can-C Eye Drop Ingredients
Glycerine (lubricant) 1%, Carboxymethylcellulose sodium (lubricant) 0.3%.
Sterile Water (ophthalmic grade solution pH 6.7 to 6.9).
N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)* 1%.
Borate, Potassium Bicarbonate.
Purified Benzyl Alcohol.
Can-C Eye Drop Directions
Standard application is 1 to 2 drops in each eye 1 - 4 times per day unless otherwise instructed by your doctor. The enclosed insert must be read carefully prior to use, to ensure the drops are administered correctly.
- Lean your head back while looking directly upwards. You may need to sit on a chair for support while you do this.
- Administer 1 drop and close the eye ensuring you do not blink or open the eye for 60 seconds. This allows the active ingredients to be absorbed fully into the eye tissues. Blinking can cause the drop to leak out of the eye which will waste the product.
- Repeat this procedure for the next eye and for each further drop that is required.
To Open Eye Drop Bottle
- Remove the lower ring.
- Tighten the cap on the nozzle by turning it clockwise.
- The spike in the cap will pierce the nozzle.
- Remove the cap by turning it anti-clockwise.
- Dispense drops by applying gentle pressure.
This product can be stored at normal room temperature, however to obtain maximum shelf life of the ingredients, the product should be stored in the refrigerator. Do not freeze. Do not use past expiry date.
To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of container to any surface. Replace the cap immediately after using. Open only one container of solution at a time. Do not allow other people to use your container. Once open, discard container and any contents after 30-days. Do not heat beyond room temperature, keep the extra tubes in the box away from light, especially sunlight. Do not freeze. Do not use if seal is broken or if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years. If the eye tissue becomes more inflamed, red, irritated or uncomfortable after using this product, immediately discontinue the use of product and consult an eye-physician if necessary. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
This product is manufactured in accordance with the requirements as set forth by the Food and Drug Administration monograph for ophthalmic products. The statements contain herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The above information is the translation of the manufacturer's insert. It is provided under the supplying company's terms and conditions and should not replace the advice of your personal physician.
This product is made in Japan